You already know that being a 21st-century writer means putting yourself "out there" online. But how exactly do you get started? Step one is generating some quality content. There are lots of ways to share content on the web, and you can write about anything you want as long as you have a strong voice that allows you to wander with your creativity while staying in niche with your ideal readers.
What is a writing voice? What is a writing niche? Explore these concepts and more with a prolific writer whose strong web presence and seasoned understanding of the realm of online writing will set you on a path to dot-com greatness.
In Writing Your Web Presence, you will:
- Discover and/or refine your unique writing voice
- Use your voice to establish an online writing platform that starts a new conversation with your chosen topic, or adds value to an existing conversation
- Create a niche around your personal brand of voice + style + topic(s)
- Learn how to start cultivating an audience of engaged and dedicated readers
- Establish a regular writing routine according to YOUR schedule
*NOTE: This is a writing course, not a web design course!* This course is about generating unique content and does not require any technical or web experience whatsoever. However, writers seeking help with the technical aspects of writing online are welcome to register, at the end of this six-week course, for a generative writing session to include tutorials and the continued guidance of your teacher.