Those skills can be yours in this online fiction writing class led by an award-winning novelist whose first book was published in eight countries and whose second book is being made into a television miniseries. Fiction Writing: Tools of the Trade is a fresh approach that works beautifully for short or long fiction, for writing new material or honing something already on the page.
- craft a doozie of a first sentence;
- create believable, memorable characters;
- construct vivid scenes that move plot forward;
- tap into multiple forms of conflict to solidify your ‘plot pyramid’;
- write sparkling dialogue.
Do your imagination a favor and provide it with sparkling new tools of the fiction writer’s trade.