The Writer’s Eye: How to See with the Tip of Your Pen
Online writing classes for aspiring writers
Next class begins May 28, 2019
You know you love to write.
You’re pretty sure you’re good at it. But you want to be better than good. You want to be your best, to do the meaningful, imaginative work you know you’re capable of. Which means you need 3 things:
- Greater depth, because when you write from the place where you’re most yourself, you’re writing from the place where you’re connected with everyone else;
- Greater command of language, because words are your medium and your message;
- Greater understanding of how memorable writing achieves its impact.
The Writer’s Eye online writing classes give you all this and more. You will
- Provide short responses to assigned readings, thereby developing your critical thinking skills. (Good readers make better writers.)
- Craft stories, poems or personal essays triggered by a given week’s theme.
- Develop your editing skills as you ask for targeted feedback on your work and provide feedback on the work of your peers.
- Apply weekly prompts to new or existing projects.
- Use the course structure to cultivate a regular writing practice that fits your life, even after class ends.
The Writer’s Eye: next Part One class begins Tuesday, May 28, 2019 and costs $265. ($265 discount on the complete course – see registration page.)
Small classes fill quickly!
The Writer’s Eye works best for people who are comfortable getting their thoughts on paper. If you want to expand your writing horizons … if you want to gaze at the world with the bold eye of a confident writer … this online writing course is for you.
I had forgotten to really look at my surroundings. This online writing course helped me see the tiny details that make an experience out-of-the-ordinary. I’m delighted to find I can translate these observations into words that provoke a response in my readers. – Joy Galicinao