You know the whys and hows of starting a blog. Now you need to generate some quality content. On a blog, you can write about anything you want as long as you have a strong “voice.” You can blog on one topic or many, but a strong voice allows you to wander with your creativity while staying in “niche.”
What is a writing voice? What is a writing niche? Explore these concepts and more with a prolific writer and blogger whose strong web presence and seasoned understanding of the realm of online writing will set you on a path to blogging greatness.
In Blogging Your Voice, Crafting Your Niche, you will:
- Discover and/or refine your unique writing voice
- Use your voice to establish an online writing platform that starts a new conversation with your chosen topic, or adds value to an existing conversation
- Create a niche around your personal brand of voice + style + topic(s)
- Learn how to start cultivating an audience of engaged and dedicated readers
- Establish a regular writing routine according to YOUR schedule
*NOTE: This is a writing course, not a web design course!* This course is about generating unique blog content and does not require any technical or web experience whatsoever. However, writers seeking help with the technical aspect of launching a blog are welcome to register, at the end of this six-week course, for a generative writing session to include tutorials on starting a blog through Word Press, plus the continued guidance of your teacher through the startup process.