Your Writing Coach is a Personal Trainer!
At the gym, personal trainers inspire you to work harder so you see results. Part cheerleader and part psychologist, your trainer knows just what exercises work on just which body parts. You make the commitment, you do the work. But doesn’t it feel great to know there’s someone in your corner who cares whether you succeed?
At the desk, a writing coach can inspire you to work harder so you see results. Part cheerleader and part psychologist, your writing mentor can help you:
- set up and stick to a workable writing schedule;
- create reasonable goals and inspired literary solutions to achieve them;
- work through sticking points with targeted writing exercises and prompts;
- resolve doubts about issues such as voice, point of view, character and plot development, structure, story, outlining and more;
- revise your work under the guidance of an experienced professional who’s passionate about great writing.
It’s your vision, your dream, your commitment. But it feels good to know there’s someone in your corner who cares whether you succeed.
Elizabeth Ayres Has Been Caring for 25 Years
Elizabeth or one of her associates can help you with fiction writing, nonfiction writing, poetry writing, children’s book writing, screenplay writing, memoir writing, essay writing, writing book proposals and writing query letters.
Elizabeth or one of her associates can guide you through all stages of the writing process, from “I have a great idea but don’t know how to start” to “Now it’s finished, what do I do?
One-on-one consultations with a writing coach are more cost-effective than classes, because you get your teacher’s undivided attention. Suggestions and prompts are tailored to your needs. You don’t spend valuable time reading and commenting on the work of others.
One-on-one consultations with your writing mentor can be arranged by phone, by Skype, by email. They can be spaced regularly or on an as-needed basis, always at your convenience.
Call Elizabeth Ayres at 800-510-1049 or email her to set up a free consultation to discuss your writing needs.